Available in-store only. Call for curbside pick-up.
Notice: There are no returns or exchanges on plants.
The elephant ear plant (Colocasia) provides a bold tropical effect in nearly any landscape setting. In fact, these plants are commonly grown for their large, tropical-looking foliage, which is reminiscent of elephant ears.
• Environment: A large space and large container for your Elephant Ear plant are ideal.
• Sunlight: Put near bright sun (south or west window), but not in direct sunlight. This can burn the leaves.
• Ideal temperatures: 60-80 degrees
• Humidity is important: Place plant on a saucer with pebbles and water to create a humid ambiance. (Or you can use a mister)
• Watering: Soil should be maintained evenly moist but not saturated. Water when the soil starts to feel a little dry.
• If your Elephant Ear plant gets too much water, it will let you know by “weeping” or dripping water from the tip of the leaf.
The plant is in 10" inch pot.