Let handwashed dishes dry on reusable Swedish dry mats. More absorbent than its microfiber counterpart, each mat can hold 15 times its weight in water. It can also be used as an extra large Swedish dishcloth.
- Kitchen countertop solution for drying handwashed pots, pans and dishes.
- More absorbent than microfiber alternatives. Holds 15 times its weight in water.
- Sustainable Cleaning: Let handwashed dishes dry on our reusable Swedish Drying Mat. More absorbent than its microfiber counterpart, each mat holds 15x its weight in water. Measures 12'' W x 14'' L
- Paper Alternative: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use Dry Mats for 6+ months and then add to your home compost for Earth-friendly disposal
- Eco Friendly: Also functions as an extra large Swedish dishcloth. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be used continually
- Kid-Friendly Kitchen: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight--making them dinner table essentials
- Stylish Kitchen: For over 50 years, Now Designs kitchen textiles and accessories have been consistently recognized for their superior colors, trends, designs and unsurpassed quality and workmanship
Material: 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
Care instructions: Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry