Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- SUSTAINABLE CLEANING: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Swedish Dishcloths from Ecologie are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more!
- PAPER ALTERNATIVE: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 9+ months and then add to your home compost for Earth-friendly disposal.
- ECO FRIENDLY: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be used continually.
- KID-FRIENDLY KITCHEN: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight—making them dinner table essentials!
- ECOLOGIE IS THE CLEAN CLOTH: A desire for sustainability paired with good design drives product that is both good for the earth and provides joy in the home. Pattern and color is at the heart of a design aesthetic that forms an evolving array of eco-friendly prints. Clean and green, by design.